Cherry & Strawberry Smoothie Dessert
Jaffa Cake Dessert
Chocolate Dessert with an Orange Twist
Double Choccy Cheesecake
The 1:1 Diet Tiramisu Hack
Lemon and Lime Cheesecake
Chocolate & Raspberry Gateau
Raspberry and Vanilla Trifle
Lemon & Lime Zinger Mocktail
Berry Bloomer Mocktail
Useful information when starting the 1:1 Diet
Does it matter which products I eat as long as I stay on Plan?
As long as you stick to the quantity of meals for the Step you are on you can eat whatever you like. Pesto for breakfast, porridge for tea, the choice is yours!
Drink Ideas On Plan
- Infuse mint and cucumber in water - still or sparkling
- Infuse lemon in water - still or sparkling
- Fruit tea can be drank hot (or drink cold with lots of ice added)
- Green teas – all varieties allowed
- Any type of tea is allowed as long as it is brewed in a bag
- Coffee – flavoured coffees allowed from the likes of Beanies, Littles and Douwe Egberts
- 1:1 Diet Golden Vegetable hot drink
- 1:1 Diet water flavourings in still or sparkling water (pineapple, orange, raspberry & elderflower or lemon & lime)
- Sweeteners – are allowed but tablet form only not powder form!
- Oh and for anyone missing a milky coffee...try this...double shot of espresso over ice with a cappuccino shake on top. Divine
No other slimming aid or slimming tablet is allowed to be taken alongside our products! This will be completely detrimental to your health and wellbeing.
- DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL
- NO MILK is preferable - but if you need milk must be skimmed and no more than 75ml maximum per day allowed! But ideally no milk at all
- OCCASIONAL diet drinks allowed
- NO SUGAR FREE CORDIALS
- NO SLIMLINE TONIC
- NO NORMAL TONIC
- NO ALCOHOL
What are Water Flavourings and how can I use them?
Whilst on Plan, it’s key to drink plenty. Water can sometimes be boring, so for those that like to mix it up a little, The 1:1 Diet water flavourings range can help keep you hydrated.
There’s a variety of flavours to choose from, so something to suit everyone:
- Lemon and Lime
- Raspberry and Elderflower
- Golden Vegetable – if you want something a little more savoury.
All you do is add a teaspoon of the flavour of your choice to a litre of water and voila – a tasty drink. But that’s not all. We’ve got some great recipe creations, find out how you can take a simple tub of water flavouring (and maybe a scoop of mix-a-mousse or two) and turn it into something fabulous!
What can I make with the Mix-a-Mousse?
Pretty much anything! Most of our Product Recipe Hacks use Mix-a-Mousse instant gelatine powder. I highly recommend you always keep a tub on hand when getting creative with the 1:1 Diet meal replacement products (MRP).
Can I add more water to meal/shakes?
Yes, if you find your meal replacement is a little thick you add a little more water until it's the consistency you like.