Calling all coffee lovers! We’ve come up with this super simple Tiramisu-style product hack using the Chocolate Chewy Bar meal replacement product.
- Chocolate Chewy Bar
- Vanilla Shake
- Cocoa powder
- Make up a shot of coffee with 50ml boiling water, leave to one side
- Cut up half your Chocolate Chewy Bar into tiny pieces
- Put the pieces of Chocolate Chewy Bar and coffee into a small bowl and give a little mix
- Make up half your Vanilla Shake and Mix-a-Mousse as per packet instructions
- Get your ramekin or small bowl, use half of the Chocolate Chewy mix and squash down into the bottom
- Using half of the Vanilla Shake and Mix-a-Mousse mix, pour a layer on top of the Chocolate Chewy Bar
- Sprinkle with a light dusting of cocoa powder
- Set in fridge for 15 minutes and voila!
Each serving: 215kcal